Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Did anyone else return recently?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I sent a return in (only on the 17th, so I know I have a long wait) but I was wondering who else was waiting to get theirs back.

    I wish they notified you when they recieved your package. I didn't get delivery confirmation (oops- I did insure it though) so I just have to wait to get it back before I know at all. I don't mind waiting, and I know it's going to be awhile, but I'm antsy.

    So who else is waiting on a return? Who's got one back recently?

  2. #2
    monimarine
    Guest monimarine's Avatar

    Post

    I just got ours back yesterday. DD returned two outfits and some books in order to get AG 26 and the berry beach boots. I sent it in on the 9th by priority mail and it was sent back to us on the 23rd.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW. That's only 2 weeks. Maybe the turn around time will be sooner than I thought.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member robin0850's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    1,270
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got mine back Monday. I mailed it in (Priority) on the 3rd, with delivery confirmation, and it was delivered on the 5th; I got it back on the 23rd--nearly 3 weeks, but I imagine right after Christmas is the big exchange crunch for AG.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jenndon's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 15th, 2005
    Posts
    687
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My return was received on Jan 9 (per my delivery confirmation) and I got the replacement part order on 1/23 and the regular outfit on 1/25. Not too bad, but it was a loooong wait!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •